Supporting the Latest Edition of A Guide to the Project Management Body of (PMBOK® Guide).
Project Management Professional (PMP)® Exam Preparation prepares students for the CAPM® or PMP® certification exam offered by the Project Management Institute (PMI). Students may enroll as part of the Applied Project Management Program or as an individual course.
Villanova University’s College of Professional Studies offers this training in a 4-week course format, ideal for busy professionals to prepare for the PMP Exam while working and balancing many other responsibilities. This instructor-led course features live class sessions with faculty whose career experiences allow for unique insights, practical examples and relevant discussions.
By integrating the PMI PMBOK®, the PMI® Agile Guide and the PMI Choice® study materials, combined with the real-world applications taught by Villanova faculty, students are able to take what they’ve learned in the course and immediately apply it to their work and projects. This course provides the foundation and alignment with the Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification Exam and includes 36-weeks access to an additional resource classroom with 200 practice exam questions to help students as they prepare to sit for the exam following successful completion of the course.
Why earn PMP® certification?
- The PMP® delivers value far into your career so it’s worth the time, money and investment
- The PMP® proves you have the specific skills and experience employers want
- PMP® certification holders report earning up to 25% more than noncertified project management professionals*
- It delivers real value in the form of professional credibility, deep knowledge and increased earning potential
Why prepare with an Authorized Training Partner like Villanova University?
- Courses are designed from “PMI-developed” PMP® exam prep material
- You will learn from a PMI-vetted instructor
- Our instructors are equipped to deliver PMP® exam and training content to PMI’s quality standards
*Project Management Institute, Project Management Salary Survey, 11th Edition, 2023.
Prerequisites for this course, if taken as an elective for the Certificate in Project Management: