The U.S. Department of Education and other federal regulations require that we report and disclose certain information in a clear, prominent, user-friendly, and easily understood manner. The intent of the requirement is to enable students to make an informed choice about a program of study. Please see below for important notifications.
- Notices for Distance Education Students – Click here to view important information on students participating in online courses, online programs and/or on-ground clinicals or practicums while physically located outside of Pennsylvania.
- State-Specific Agency Information – Click here to see a list of state agency contact information sorted by geographic location.
- Salary Data: Prospective students are encouraged to conduct research to determine actual earning potential as it may vary depending on location, level of education, and experience.
- Job Outlook Data: Bureau of Labor Statistics profession or industry growth projections are based on nationwide data from a given time. Prospective students are encouraged to conduct independent research regarding local job growth rates as they may vary from the national average.
- Suggested Careers: Careers suggested in association with specific degrees throughout the website are not intended to imply any guarantee of employment or qualifications for specific positions. As with all employment decisions, the requirements for a specific career may vary depending on any number of factors including but not limited to employer, location, level of education, and experience.
- Course Specific Information: The course description, objectives and learning outcomes are subject to change without notice based on enhancements made to the course. Current information is as of the most recent version of the catalog.
- Military and Veteran Education Assistance Information: Information provided as to the availability and eligibility for military or veteran education assistance programs is for general informational use only. Please check with your Education Services Officer or local Department of Veterans Affairs for eligibility, benefit amount and application processes specific to your situation.
- Alternative Loans Lender’s List: Any Lender information provided on our website is provided for the benefit of the prospective borrower. Inclusion in the list does not imply endorsement nor preference of any kind from Villanova University. Each prospective borrower is encouraged to do research on the lender and program that best fits his or her specific situation and goals.
- University Policies: University policies are subject to change. Please consult the official Villanova University catalog and the Higher Education Information page on the main University website for up-to-date information.
- Professional Development Units (PDUs) – As a registered education provider with the Project Management Institute (PMI)®, Villanova is approved to offer training and issue Professional Development Units (PDUs) for select courses. PDUs are associated with certification or re-certification and are not correlated to college credit in any way.
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) – Villanova University’s College of Professional Studies issues Continuing Education Units (CEUs) for the college’s professional certificate programs and courses. CEUs may be used as education hours towards certification and re-certification for certain accrediting organizations and can be required by employers for tuition assistance purposes. CEU’s appear on Villanova University’s Certificate of Completion.